NOTE: There currently may be delays or issues in postage relating to COVID-19. Once the package is handed to Australia Post, it is out of our control.
Orders will not be processed until payment has been confirmed.
Merlin Mosaica offers a number of options:
- Direct Bank Transfer: Upon checkout you are presented with our Bank Details. Once completing your transaction, please access your private online banking option and use the details provided to make the payment. To speed up processing, please send a screen shot of the generated receipt.
- Afterpay: Splits your payments in 4 equal instalments. The first is payable at the time of purchase, with the remainder due every fortnight. I will process your order upon purchase (I don’t need to wait for the final payment). Pay on time and incur no fees. Pre-approval is available at time of purchase.
- PayPal: A world recognised payment method that protects you in case of issues or disputes.
- Credit Card: Yes you can pay via credit (or debit) card. I do not have visibility of your credit card details, EVER.
Direct Bank Transfer takes a bit more effort from you, but returns me the full purchase amount. All other options are funded by a merchant fee. I do not adjust the price to cover this.
NOTE: I do not accept cash.
Additional Charges or Refunds
If, for any reason, I have to request additional monies from you (insufficient postage, additions to an order, etc.), I will send an invoice to your email, depending upon your payment method.
If I can pack your order into a smaller package, I will refund any excess postage fees.
If your order contains an item on Backorder, the entire order will be held until the Backordered item(s) arrives at our store. If you want the other items shipped beforehand, additional shipping charges will apply.
As I run this business alone, sometimes my days get busy and I am not always able to process orders immediately (I could be cutting glass). Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
I do try to process orders as soon as possible, so they can be prepared for shipping and sent out quickly.
Shipping times may vary during peak times including Public & other holiday periods. I will always endeavour to get orders dispatched as soon as possible.
I use Australia Post packaging boxes or satchels and re-use as much packing material as I can. Every effort is made to pack the items safely, and into the smallest possible package. Please contact me should you experience any breakages (Send me a photo – that can help us improve our packaging methods).
Postage within Australia
I use Australia Post to ship domestically. Please ensure you select either Parcel Post or Express Post on Checkout, unless you live in the Canberra region, when you can select the free local pickup option.
At this time, Australia Post deliveries are experiencing significant delays, particularly into Victoria. We recommend selecting Express Post for quicker delivery (although Aussie Post are not guaranteeing next day delivery, these parcels do get priority).
Australia Post Parcel Post for a SMALL box of up to 5KG is $10.00 Australia-wide.
Australia Post Express Post for a SMALL box of up to 5KG is $15.00 Australia-wide.
This cost may vary for larger or heavier packages. Shipping costs cover packaging, postage and handling. All packages will be tracked, and a tracking number provided.
We take no responsibility for incorrect addresses. Our postage is handled by 3rd party software. Complete your shipping details clearly and correctly. If goods are sent back due to incorrect addressing, a re-ship charge may be applied.
Please check your email (including your junk mail folder) for tracking updates from Australia Post.
I also check on the delivery status of our packages regularly.
I also offer letter post with tracking for $5.00 Australia-wide. An express option is available for $10.00 Australia-wide. These are for small packages, such as beads. I think it is unfair to charge $10 for a box or satchel for a small order of beads. Please be aware though that if your order includes LOTS of beads, I may have to use a small parcel satchel. Should this occur, I will charge an additional $5 for a parcel post.
Due to demand, we have commenced international shipping. The web-site does not provide international shipping pricing.
We are not in a position to enter into commercial arrangements with international shippers. As such, international shipping can be quite expensive. Please consider carefully. If you are purchasing from overseas:
- you MUST pay via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Select International Shipping (By Arrangement).
- We will contact you with a quote for shipping, based on weight and parcel dimensions (and this includes packaging).
- Once agreed, we will submit a PayPal invoice for the order (including shipping, packaging and handling).
NOTE: you do not have to have a PayPal account for us to send you an invoice.
- Your order will be processed once payment is received.
All prices and quotes are in $AUD. Make sure you check your conversion rates before agreeing to proceed.
I am happy to have you collect your order directly from Calwell, ACT. I will advise via text when it is ready for collection.